Accurate Time -- All the Time
This La Crosse Technology analog wall clock is "Atomic" (ie
"radio controlled"). It sets itself using transmissions received from the U.S.
government, which include precise timing information from the U.S. Atomic Clock
in Colorado. Please note that the radio transmissions that contain the
timing information carry best at night. When you first put the batteries in
these clocks, they will most likely not receive a strong enough signal to set
themselves until the middle of the night.
- Atomic time with manual setting
- Automatically sets to exact time
- Accurate to the second
- Automatically updates for daylight saving time (on/off option)
- 4 time zone settings
- Simple operation: insert 1 "AA" alkaline battery
- Dimensions: 16"
- Simple Operation: Insert One "AA" Alkaline Battery
- After signal is received, press Time Zone button to set
- Four Time Zone Settings
- Daylight Saving Time Option On/Off
- Manual Reset Button
- Power requirements:
Clock: One "AA" Alkaline Battery