The patented CompoMix Composter is designed to break down organic waste into useable rich black compost in a matter of weeks (4-6) instead of months with proper use. Kitchen scraps and yard organics replenish your home’s soil and improve the growth of vegetables, flowers and shrubs throughout your yard.
Start Recycling Your Household Waste Today the Easy Way
Five years in the making, the CompoMix combines all of the good ideas that have arisen in backyard composting in recent years. Some of those challenges are; how to keep the entire compost pile breaking down even around the edges, how to keep the pile ‘hot’ to maximize the process, how to easily get the compost out to use in the yard.
Our air tube induction system keeps fresh oxygen flowing throughout the pile which is critical to maintain the decomposing process. Without fresh air, the process stops and unpleasant odors can result. Heat also speeds up the breakdown process. Our CompoMix is double walled construction made of 100 recycled plastics and retains heat as a result. The black exterior increases this heat using the suns rays. The compost ends up in the pull cart that parks below the unit which is then pulled to any location needed. A simple grinding tool can be used to create finer compost if desired.
No wheel barrow needed to transfer and retransfer compost to, and less shoveling. Cart comes with long handle for pulling.
- Sturdy double wall construction retains heat and withstands colder temperatures
- Can make compost in 4-6 weeks with proper use and maintenance
- Reduces land fill and the need for more land fill sites
- The CompoMix is made of Recycled and Recyclable Materials
- Designed to handle all compostable yard, garden, and kitchen waste
- Fun to use, attractive design with a Large 70 Gallon Capacity
- Easy to open top keeps pests out
- Easy to read & illustrated assembly instructions
- Approximately 1-2 Hours to assemble, requires basic household tools
- Assembled Dimensions: 35 H x 23 W x 23 D Inches
- Weight Empty: 42 lbs
Low Price Guarantee
Systems Trading Corporation (STC) was founded in 1994 on the premise of providing quality products with innovative designs at affordable pricing. STC is the largest manufacturer and distributor of hobby greenhouses in North America, and pride themselves on a knowledge and understanding of what gardeners require and expect.