A5 Walking Sprinkler
Never Move Your Sprinkler Again
Since 1938, these rugged sprinklers have been built to last. The Walking Sprinkler creeps along on cast iron wheels, using the hose as its track.
The Traveling Sprinkler can be set at high speed (40 ft/hr, putting down about 1/2" of water); low speed (20 ft/hr, putting down about 7/8" of water) or be used as a stationary sprinkler. The adjustable sprinkler arms provide water spray coverage from 4 feet up to 50 feet wide over the entire length of the hose. To use, lay your hose through the middle of the area needing water, gentle curves around bushes, trees and corners. A 5/8" hose is best as 1/2" hose may be too small to guide the sprinkler around some corners.
The metal body is die-cast with a brass hose connection and hard plastic wheels. It propels itself across the lawn following the pattern laid out by the hose. The transmission has two forward speeds and a neutral for stationary use. The adjustable spray arms give a coverage width of 15' to 55' along a 200' length of a 5/8" hose or 275' with a 1/2" hose with a maximum coverage.
- Drenches soil for deep water penetration
- Efficient: Covers evenly as it travels, no waste from over watering
- Automatic: Start it and forget it, night or day, the Walking Sprinkler moves itself
- Two speeds, covers a path from 4 ft. to 50 ft. wide, rugged steel construction, built for years of carefree use
- Applies approximately 7/8 inch of water over a wide course, traveling 20 or 40 ft. per hour
- Lay your hose through the middle of the area needing water, using gentle curves around bushes, trees, and corners
- The Walking Sprinkler can be used as a stationary sprinkler by flipping the driving pawls out of engagement
- Model A5 pulls 100-150ft of 5/8" hose