Baby Beckett Versa Fountain Pump 130gph
The Baby Beckett Versa Small Fountain Pump is convenient and can be used in tabletop fountains, small statuary or small patio ponds. This pump offers great construction, and offers 130 gallons per hour at one foot lift.
- 130 GPH pump.
- 115 AC.
- 10 Watts, 0.2 Amps.
- Maximum lift 4.3'.
- 6' Cord.
- The outlet accepts 1/2" ID tubing.
- Energy efficient design with easy-to-adjust flow controller.
- Requires 1/4" or 1/2" ID tubing.
- The National Electric Code requires that a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) be used in the branch circuit supplying fountain pumps and other pond equipment.
- Do not remove the grounding pin from the plug.
- Do not connect to any voltage other than shown on the pump.
- Do not pump flammable liquids.
- Do not use with water above 87 º Fahrenheit (30 º C).
- To reduce the risk of electric shock, use only on portable self-contained fountains no larger than 5 feet in any dimension.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock, be certain that it is connected only to a properly grounded, grounding-type receptacle.
- Ensure that the electrical cord loops below the electrical outlet to form a “Drip Loop” to prevent water from running down the cord into the electrical outlet.
- Always disconnect from electrical outlet before handling the pump.
- Do not let the pump run dry.
- Do not lift the pump by the power cord.
- Do not pump heated liquids.
- Operate in freshwater only.
- Operate pump completely submerged for proper cooling.
- In order to get best results, operate pump completely submerged and keep the water level above the minimum water level at all times.