Bayer Advanced Natria Multi Insect Control
The Bayer Advanced Natria Multi Insect Control is based on plant oils and gives the finest results. Great for use on fruits, vegetables, roses and flowers, the formula can be used as a dormant spray and growing season spray, top control all stages of insects.
· Kills all stages of insects, including eggs
· Controls Powdery Mildew
· Protects against Spider Mites
32 oz Conc.
Adelgids, aphids, mites, leafhoppers, mealybugs, scale, phylloxera, psyllids, immature plant bugs, sawfly larvae, whiteflies, and controls powdery mildew
Canola Oil 96%
Directions to use:
· Shake well before each use.
· Thoroughly wet all parts of the pests and plants.
· Repeat treatment in 1 – 2 weeks if needed.
· Use on listed fruit trees, vegetables, ornamentals, and shade trees
· Use 4 teaspoons in 1 quart of water (or 2 fl. oz. concentrate with 3 quarts of water)
· Store this product in its original container and keep in a secure storage area, out of reach of children and domestic
· Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco
· Avoid contact with skin or clothing
Manufactured by Bayer:
Bayer Advanced products are easy for you to use and highly effective each and every time you use them. It is estimated that more than 40 percent of shoppers walk away from lawn and garden aisles empty-handed and confused. No more! Bayer Advanced eliminates this confusion with convenient measuring features and easy-to-read instructions … with beautiful results!