Beckett 10 Watt Accent Light Kit
The Beckett 10 Watt Accent Light Kit contains three 10 watt lights with 60 watt transformer/photocell. The lights safely allow you to highlight features of your water garden and fountain at night and in the outdoors. The beckett’s transformer with light sensor turns on the lights at dusk, after a 30 second delay, and keeps them shining brightly.
- Lights for use submerged or dry.
- For use in or out of water.
- Auto dusk to dawn operation.
- Safe to use, low voltage (12V).
- Attach up to six, 10 Watts lights.
- Fully adjustable light head angles light in any direction.
- Transformer can power up to three more 10 Watts lights.
15V, 60Hz, 0.18A
Outdoor landscaping, in or out of water
In - 115V, Out - 12V, 60 Watts
Light Power Requirement:
12V, 30 Watts
- Do not repair, or tamper with the cord or plug without the assistance of an electrician.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock, be certain that it is connected only to a properly grounded, grounding type receptacle.
- Do not use with extension cords.
- Do not submerge the transformer.
- Do not use with a dimmer.
- The Lights are not to be used in swimming pools or spas.
- Do not connect two or more power units in parallel.
- Turn off/unplug and allow cooling before replacing the bulb.
- Lamp gets hot quickly so contact only switch/plug when turning on.
- Do not touch the hot lens cover, bulb or bulb reflector.
- Keep the lamp away from materials that may burn.
- Do not touch the bulb at any time, use a soft cloth.
- Oil from skin may damage bulb.
- Do NOT operate the lamp when the lens retainer is missing or damaged.
- For outdoor use only.
- The Transformer shall be connected to a GFCI protected hooded flush type cover plate receptacle marked “Wet Location” while in use.
- This Transformer is for use with Landscape Lighting Systems only.