Bonide Tomato Veggie 3n1 Organic Insecticide Conc
The Bonide Tomato Veggie 3n1 Organic Insecticide Concentrate kills insects, diseases, and mites. This formula will protect your vegetables and vine plants such as tomatoes, potatoes, beans, melons, and squash. The formula can also be used on berries and flowers. The mix contains Sulfur and Pyrethrin, giving you great results.
· For indoor, outdoor, and greenhouse use
· May be used up to the day before harvest
· Controls a wide range of fungal diseases and insects on listed fruit, nut, citrus, vegetables, ornamentals, houseplants, and lawns
· Prevents fungal attack on plant tissues
· Water-based organic insecticide, fungicide, and miticide
· Controls eggs, larvae, and adult insects such as mealy bugs, leafhoppers, fruit flies, aphids, mites, caterpillars, and Japanese beetles
· Controls fungal diseases such as black spot on roses, powdery mildew, downy mildew, rust leaf spot, needle rust, tip blight, and scab
Insects and Diseases Controlled:
Aphids, mites, bugs, scale, caterpillars, whitefly, thrips, scab, rust, powdery mildew, leaf spots, blight, brown rot and other listed insects and diseases
Active: Clarified hydrophobic extract of neem oil 0.9%
Manufactured by Bonide:
Bonide has always been committed to providing the best possible solutions for Home, Lawn and Garden Pest Problems. This includes attractive, convenient, cost effective packaging and product selection second to none. We are also proud of our complete line of Garden Naturals. Effective, time tested solutions that Bonide has been marketing since long before it was “hip to be green”.