The Brinkman Charcoal or Elctric Smoker & Grilling Kit
Enjoy slow-cooked barbecue and authentic smokehouse flavor with this charcoal or Electric smoker and grill. Perfect for large gatherings, it comes equipped with two chrome-plated steel cooking grills that can hold up to 50 pounds of food. Cook a ham on one level and a chicken on the other. Both the top and bottom grill levels cook at about the same temperature, so when cooking different types or cuts of meat at the same time, place the meat that cooks the fastest on the top grill for convenient removal. The unit's domed lid supplies a heat indicator for checking the temperature at a glance, while its front-hinged door allows for adding charcoal or water during the smoking process.
Value Kit Includes:
- 1 Electric or Charcoal Brinkman Smoker
- 1 Smoker Basket
- 1 Heavy-duty outdoor vinyl cover
- 3 lb. bag of hickory chunks
- 2 chrome-plated steel cooking grills can hold up to 50 pounds of food
- Stainless-steel charcoal smoker and grill with thermometer in domed lid
- Front-hinged door; porcelain-coated steel water and charcoal pans
- Wooden handles; smoker basket, vinyl cover, and hickory chunks included
- Measures 17 by 17 by 32 inches; 1-year limited warranty
- Electric Unit is 1500 Watt heating element; heat indicator on dome lid; front-hinged door
- Steel water pan, smoker basket, vinyl cover, and hickory chunks included
Electric Smoker & Grill
Its stable base contains a 1500-watt electric heating element, which delivers consistent heat--ideal for longer smoking times or smoke cooking in cold weather. In addition, the unit's domed lid supplies a heat indicator for checking the temperature at a glance, and its front-hinged door allows for adding water during the smoking process.
Garden.com is Proud To Offer the Brinkman Product Line
Brinkmann is a leading manufacturer of outdoor cookers, smokers, outdoor lighting, hand-held lighting, lawn & garden products, pet products, camping equipment, boat covers, and Remington hunting and fishing gear. For the best in outdoor leisure products and sporting goods, remember the Brinkmann name!