From the kayak to the racetrack, the Brunton® ADC™ Wind™ is showing up everywhere. Whether you’re honing your shooting accuracy or reading the barometric pressure trends when the fish are rising, the ADC Wind lends necessary insight to your outdoor activity. Measure the wind speed, check out the current temperature and even measure water flow with the push of a button. Let your partners believe you’re predicting the rain with some sort of mind-bending, supernatural powers and leave the science to your ADC Wind.
· Waterproof and submersible
· Displays current temperature (°F, °C), current, maximum and average wind speed s(mph, ft/s, m/s, km/h, knots, beaufort)
· Wind speed and wind chill alarms
· Wind chill and minimum wind chill (°F, °C)
· Current water speed (mph, ft/s, m/s, km/h, knots, beaufort)
· 12/24 hour clock with time, day and date
· Chronograph, race/countdown timer
· Manual and automatic data logging (1979 logs)
· IR data communication with PC (via ADC-IR)
· Two-year warranty
· Made in the USA
Dimensions: 4.3” x 2” x 0.8”
Weight: 2.4 oz.