Claber Rain Sensor
A smart and efficient way to save water especially in water-restricted area, the Rain Sensor avoids unnecessary wastage of water by simply shutting down the water timer when it rains. When rain water on the ground is 15.7 ounces by square feet, its internal float lifts so that a signal is sent to the water timer to stop all programs after the one in current operation. Once rain water has evaporated, the timer programs are automatically resumed. Very easy to install. Just remove the jumper from inside the water timer and insert the 6 foot Sensor cable. Supplied with a stainless wall bracket and screws, it should be mounted in a clear area that has no coverage of plant life, foliage and undergrowth.
• Automatically shuts down the timer when rain water on the ground is 15.7 ounces by square feet
• Automatically resumes programs when rain water evaporates from the housing
• Easy connection to the water timer
• Includes stainless steel wall bracket and 6 foot cable
• Should not be exposed at temperature below 37.4°F or higher than 122°F
8.5” H x 3.5” W x 3.5” D