Classic Cedar Deck Box
Attractive and Durable
Our Classic Cedar Deck Boxes are great for storing pool toys and equipment, garden tools, seat cushions, or even used as a place for recyclables such as newspapers and aluminum cans. These boxes can be used as storage or just a place to sit and relax.
- Rot and insect resistant wood
- Assembly required
- Ventilated Plywood Bottom
- 1 Year Warranty Workmanship
- Ships within 2 weeks
- Built of Eastern White Cedar for maximum longevity
- Comes unfinished for easy finishing with paints or stains
- 3 ft Cedar Box: 36"L x 20"W x 20"H
- 4 ft Cedar Box: 46"L x 24"W x 20"H
- 5 ft Cedar Box: 57"L x 24"W x 32"H
A Cape May Box Design
Cape May Box Co. was started with one goal in mind, "Build Products You Can Put Your Life In." Using only the highest quality materials, the Cape May Box Co creates the most affordable and well built indoor and outdoor cedar products on the market today.
Cape May cedar products are made of eastern white cedar which grows in abundance in northern Maine and Quebec as well as in Nova Scotia. The wood is grown and harvested under strict environmental standards. All trees harvested are replanted for the next generation.
You may stain your cedar with the stain of your choice, or let it turn silver gray with age. Either way, your cedar will last and last. The natural oils present in the wood act to preserve against weather and ward off insects.