Save Money and Resources by Composting
In the world of composters, you have two basic choices: Bins and Tumblers. Bins typically hold more than tumblers but must be aerated constantly. Tumblers aerate easily but usually don't hold as much material. The Compost Wizard resolves both of these short comings. Its massive drum is one of the largest on the market. Handholds allow you to get a grip to optimize your torque unlike complex, crank-driven systems that are clunky and break overtime. The composter's low profile keeps it from blowing over in high winds, helps keep it out of sight, and makes it convenient for loading and unloading material.
- Made of durable 100% recycled polyethylene plastic and is resistant to fading
- Black color absorbs heat for fast composting
- Holds up to 12 cubic feet of compost
- Rotate once a week - That's it!
- 16-inch twist-off lid for easy access and security
- End air vents create essential ventilation
- Can be rolled to any location for filling or dispensing
- Wheeled base makes turning effortless and is completely detachable
- Delivers fully assembled
- 1-Year limited manufacturer warranty
36L x 29W x 29H inches
Just over 20lbs.
Good Ideas, Inc. is a growing company producing purposeful, American made, rotationally molded, goods. Their mission is to provide gardeners with high quality products that will better their lives while providing employment opportunities for the people in their community, local and beyond. They are located in Lake City, PA and are comprised of diligent and hard-working individuals whose daily goal is to provide the best service and support possible. Please join Garden.com in supporting an American company committed to quality products and environmental and professional responsibility.