Corona Razor Tooth Pruning Saw
The Corona Razor Tooth Pruning Saw is ideal for sawing large branches. This tool features 3-sided razor teeth on a replaceable, curved, taper-ground 14" blade for the best cutting. The impulse-hardened teeth give the saw a long service life. The saw is ergonomically designed, comfortable and comes with a co-molded handle.
· Corona Clipper Company Razor Tooth 13" Pruning Saw
· Used for medium to large branches
· Replaceable curved tempered steel alloy blade
· 3-sided impulse hardened razor teeth for longer life
· Cushioned pistol grip with finger hook
3/8″ in diameter
Limited lifetime warranty
Manufactured by Corona:
Founded in the early 1920s, Corona Clipper, Inc., is a leader in the marketing and manufacturing of professional and consumer tools for the lawn and garden. With a retail and distribution network that extends throughout the United States and Canada, Corona's proven designs, quality manufacturing processes, and unparalleled customer service make it the best choice in tools for contractors, agricultural professionals, and avid gardeners alike.