Crystal Bio Ethanol Indoor Fireplace
Perfect For Any Setting
This dazzling design from Germany accents the art of the pure bio ethanol flame with a gemlike quality of its own. The Crystal is one of the most popular in the famous Buschbeck Fire Dance series from designer Michael Grebe. When used with a high-quality bio ethanol fuel, the Crystal will burn for up to four hours with 1.5 liters in the fuel chamber. All Buschbeck bio ethanol indoor fireplaces in the Fire Dance series include the renowned Buschbeck firebox that has been credited as producing ''the best flame display of any bio ethanol fireplace in the world.''
- Crystal bio ethanol indoor fireplace
- Made of stainless steel and certified safety glass with chrome accents
- Bio ethanol flame dancing in endless patterns -- with the quality of German craftsmanship
- Complete with a safety lighting stick and flame adjustment tool, a handy funnel for pouring fuel
- Designed and manufactured to the highest quality and safety standards
- Tested and certified by government agencies and independent laboratories
A Bushbeck Design
The Bushbeck factory is located in Waldbrol Germany. The structure and design of Buschbeck quality masonry barbecues are continually being reengineered and developed further. All of our products undergo constant quality inspections throughout the production process because customer satisfaction is of paramount importance. Each Buschbeck masonry barbecue fireplace comes complete with all the materials necessary to complete assembly along with a comprehensive and easy to follow installation manual.