Dried Blood 12-0-0
Every Gardener Should Have a Bag
Dried Blood is a by-product of meat (rendering factories). It is produced from the blood of beef and pork, which is dried and then ground into a meal. Espoma Dried Blood is the finest dried blood available. It provides a slow, steady feeding of nitrogen, a primary nutrient which helps to promote rapid growth and deep, dark green color. Espoma Dried Blood is an ideal supplement for all annuals and perennials. It is an all-natural material approved for organic gardening.
Benefits of Dried Blood:
- Safe source of organic nitrogen.
- Naturally produces more vigorous plants with richer, greener leaves.
- A time proven remedy for sickly plants.
- In 3.5 and 17 lb. bags.
- Light 5 to 10 lbs. per 100 square feet.
- Medium 15 to 30 lbs. per 100 square feet.
- Heavy 0 to 80 lbs. per 100 square feet