Fiberglass Sloane Planter
Durable Lightweight Design
The Sloane range of window boxes and planters were designed by Harry Butcher, master plasterer, renowned for his work in restoring the fine elaborate ceilings in the City of London after World War 2. They are lightweight, durable and maintenance free, perfect and practical for modern life. The planting space is generous, and the design sits comfortably with classical or modern decor.
The stunning beauty gloss white finishes reflect this classic style perfectly. The powder coating process ensures a highly protective, long lasting finish. Resistant to fading, chipping, scratching and UV rays, your fiberglass planter will look new every day. Colors stay bright and vibrant longer.
The Sloane Planter comes in Five sizes to suit your individual planting needs or to create diversity when grouped together.
- Small: 12" Square x 14.4" H - Weighs 6.6 lbs.
- Medium: 15.2" Square x 18.4" H - Weighs 11 lbs.
- Large: 18.4" Square x 20.8" H - Weighs13.2 lbs.
- X-Large: 24.4" Square x 29.2" H - Weighs 24.2 lbs.
- XX-Large: 31.6" Square x 39.6" H - Weighs 55 lbs.
||Frost proof, non-corrosive
Weight & Dimen
||Lightweight and sturdy
||Use Indoors or Out