Fiskars Brush Axe
This Fiskars Brush Axe is perfect for any outdoor enthusiasts. A machete with the power of an ax, this Brush Ax's thick drop-forged blade rips through underbrush-even small trees-like no flimsy stamped steel machete blades can. It features a precision-ground 10" steel blade with a rust-resistant, low-friction coating to rip through underbrush and wood with speed and ease. Even better, the Fiskers Brush Axe features the long 21" FiberComp fiberglass handle that is lightweight for easy handling and multiplied swing speed, yet still stronger than steel for lasting value.
· Ideal for clearing brush, cutting trails, stripping logs or felling small trees
· Hardened steel blade is precision-ground to cut with less effort
· Rust-resistant, low-friction blade coating helps the blade glide through wood
· FiberComp handle is lightweight for increased swing speed but stronger than steel for excellent durability
· The insert-molded design means the blade won’t loosen or separate from the handle
· Includes a safety sheath for convenient storage and transportation