Fiskars PowerGear 27 Inch Bypass Lopper
Fiskars PowerGear 27 Inch Bypass Lopper is lighter, stronger, and more powerful than anything you've ever used! A unique gearing mechanism multiplies the cutting force by nearly three times over single pivot loppers! It has razor sharp, precision ground blades; a bypass blade design for clean cuts of green, living growth; and a 2 inch cutting capacity. The PowerGear mechanism increases leverage to make cutting 3 times easier than single pivot loppers; the fully hardened blade holds its sharp edge longer; the blade's corrosion resistant, non stick coating reduces friction to make cutting easier; the ergonomic handles fit comfortably in your hands; and the FiberComp construction of reinforced fiberglass composite materials provides strength and durability.
· Makes cutting up to 3X easier than single-pivot tools
· Patented PowerGear non-circular gearing mechanism multiplies cutting force near the middle of the cut where resistance is greatest
· Razor-sharp, precision-ground blades cut with less resistance than thicker blades, resist rust and stay sharp for lasting value
· Low-friction coating helps blades glide through wood and prevents the blades from gumming up with sap and debris
· Lightweight fiberglass handles are ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip no matter how you hold them
· Compact design provides easy maneuvering when cutting at awkward angles