Franklin Rocking Chair
Quality Craftsmanship & Design
The historic design of the Franklin Rocking Chair combined with modern styling generates an heirloom quality rocking chair. A relaxed angle to the back and a long rocker foot allow for a smooth comfortable ride. Handcrafted of shorea hard wood using mortise and tenon joinery ensure that it will last for years.
- Larger dimension wood adds strength and visual size.
- Corner braces add strength as well as enhancing the overall design.
- Larger dimension legs are 2 1/4"; other styles measure 1 5/8".
- Mortise and tenon joint construction adds strength and longevity.
- 27” W x 32” D (including rocker depth) x 44” H