Frost Protector for Ornamental, Fruit and Vegetable Plants
Move your garden 200 degrees south without transplanting. Simply use our brand new Freeze Pruf. FreezePruf’s easy-to-use, biodegradable formulation and mode of action add a half-USDA Zone equivalent or more to the cold tolerance range of all major ornamentals and crops.
Apply FreezePruf at any temperature above freezing, but for best results, apply when the temperature is above 50 F and a minimum of 8 to 12 hours before an anticipated freeze. FreezePruf may also be applied seasonally, in anticipation of future cold events within the upcoming 4 to 6 weeks. Since Freeze Pruf extends the growing season, it’s perfect for perennials as well as fruit and vegetable plants. The guaranteed protection lasts up to 6 weeks. Just liberally spray it over the leaves of each plant.
- Reduces the freezing point of water inside plant
- Protection will last up to 6 weeks
- Eco-safe, biodegradable product
- Safe for plants, humans, and animals when used as directed
- Improves plants’ natural cold tolerance up to 9.4 degrees Fahrenheit