The dependable non-stick option for all your outdoor cooking needs. These high-quality aluminum pots and pans are light enough for backpacking, yet heat evenly enough to satisfy the most demanding camp cook. Plus, each piece is fully-formed then coated with two layers of durable nonstick coating for added scratch resistance.
The recyclable, inexpensive answer to all your outdoor dining needs. This lightweight, flexible material is easy to pack, stack and carry. And it's available in four bold colors, to identify individual settings and brighten up any meal.
· Amazingly compact design is fully equipped for the Gourmet needs of campers and is reconfigurable for everything from 2 person backpacking to 4 person car camping.
· Rugged stuff sack holds set and doubles as a sink or wash basin.
· Color-coded items provide personalized tableware settings.
· Exclusive folding gripper locks on to exterior brackets to prevent scratching and to provide a secure handle while cooking. Unique design compacts for nested storage.
· Crushproof strainer lid made of BPA-Free resin prevents deformation of your pot/lid and works with either the pot or the frypan.
3 L Pot, 2 L Pot, 2 Strainer Lids, 9.0" Frypan, 4 14 fl. oz. insulated mugs, 4 14 fl. oz. bowls, 4 7.5" plates, 4 Sip-It Tops, Folding Pot Gripper, Welded Sink.
Size: 4 person
Dimensions: 9.1" x 9.1" x 5.8"
Material: Non-Stick Coated Aluminum and Polypropylene
Weight: 3 lbs. 8 oz.