Hammer Tone Infrared Patio Heater
The Hammer Tone Infrared Patio Heater is a new revolution in outdoor heating. This heater operates at 90% heating efficiency, and runs on regular household electric current. This heater is substantially less expensive to operate than propane patio heaters. This adaptable unit can be used indoors and outdoors and has wheels for easy mobility.
- No UV rays and silent operation.
- 90% Energy conversion.
- 100% Heat production within seconds.
- No wasteful heating of the air.
- 9 ft. blanket of heat, not affected by wind.
- 12 ft. non-retractable electrical cord.
- 5000 hour lamp life.
- About 1/10 the energy costs of LPG heaters.
- No harmful emissions or toxic residuals.
- Standard 110V household current.
- Includes PVC cover.
- ETL approved.
33" L x 22" W x 97" H
Head Unit: 25.6" L x 21.6" W x 18.1" D
Manufacturer provides 1 year limited warranty