The K&H Ice Eliminator is the first birdbath heater that looks like it belongs in a birdbath. It safely maintains open water to 20 degrees below zero Fahrenheit, giving bird watchers year-round wild bird activity. Its natural color and 18" cord blend in with nearly every birdbath. It can also be spray painted to match your birdbath. Virtually indestructible, its durable enamel finish is easy to clean. Thermostatically controlled and using only 50 watts, the Ice Eliminator is completely safe to handle and use, even in plastic birdbaths.
• Safely maintains open water to 20° below zero Fahrenheit.
• Natural color and 18" cord blend in with nearly every birdbath.
• Virtually indestructible.
• May be spray painted any color
• Durable enamel finish is easy to clean.
• Thermostatically controlled, using only 50 watts.
• Completely safe to handle and use, even in plastic birdbaths.
• Neutral color 18” cord blends with nearly all birdbath
• UL Listed