Lily Rain Chain
Rain Chains Add Fun and Interest to Your Home
Originating hundreds of years ago in Japan, rain chains act as linked funnels that are a decorative alternative to the cheerless gutter downspout. Rainwater playfully dances and flows down these handcrafted channels, creating a delightful focal point for your outdoor enjoyment.
- Made of copper
- Five lilies link together in a three section tubular chain
- Hangs from your roof by copper wire
- Extensions available
- A contemporary take on the traditional Japanese rain chain
- Replace a rain gutter on the house with one of these
- Hear the soothing sound of water gushing down or watch the icicles form
- Rain Chain: 114" H x 0.5-6.5" W x 0.5-6.5" D
- Extension: 19" H x 0.5-6.5" W x 0.5-6.5" D
Low Price Guarantee
Achla Designs, a Garden Accessories company, emphasizes unique, hand forged, wrought iron, European furnishings for the home and garden. Items range from small hooks and brackets to large pavilions and arbors. They also offer birdbaths, birding & garden pole systems, trellises, statuary, composting products, and wood and metal furniture. In 2004, Achla Designs introduced the Williamsburg Collection, offering reproductions as well as 17th and 18th century inspired designs for the contemporary home. Achla Designs continues to add beautiful and unique items year after year, resulting in an unusually large product line.