Rated #1 By Professional Arborists
Since 1943, Fred Marvin Associates has manufactured pole pruners and saws for
the professional arborist. Today, their reputation for quality, precision, and
durability remains the standard for power and light companies, cemetery and city
park tree surgeons, greens keepers, orchard growers, arborists and other
Marvin pruners are designed to make your job easy. Their powerful blades cut
limbs up to 1.25 inches in diameter with ease. Yet, they are surprisingly
lightweight--a complete cutting head weighs only 1 lb. 12 oz. The slim design
permits access to many areas not reached by more bulky pruners. And the cutting
blade is made of high-grade steel to permit several re-sharpenings.
- Powerful blades cut limbs up to 1.25 inches
- Lightweight 1 lb 12 oz.
- Precision Ground Hook
- Angled Edge for A Duel Cut
- Slim Design for Hard To Reach Areas
- Crafted from High Grade Steel
- Pruner head - round casting.
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Fits fiberglass "head" poles & 1 1/4" octagonal wood poles.