Mediterranean Planter Stand
Old World Appeal
The Mediterranean Planter Stand is crafted of iron and supports the Mediterranean Planters, which measure up to 30 inches in diameter. The planter stand can be used with any similar planter. Attractive plant stands can be difficult to find. This one is crafted in remembrance of days gone by. The design is appealing to many, and the construction is durable.
History reveals that large vessels, like the Mediterranean Planters, were heavy and often not able to stand on their own. They were often used to store precious wines and oils. Recent discoveries of pot shards tell of ancient wine making as early as 3500 B.C. and DNA points to Turkey and Egypt as where the earliest wine making and the domestication of the Eurasian grapevine took place. These vessels are inspired by that era and are as authentic as possible in design.
- Stand Measures Approximately 13 Inches High
- Stand Holds Planters up to 30 Inches in Diameter
- Stand Fits the Mediterranean Planters:
- Cretan Oil Jar Planter Item G25329
- Beehive Planter Item G25361
- Mediterranean I Planter Item G25362
- Mediterranean II Planter Item G25363
- Mediterranean III Planter Item G25364
- Mediterranean IV Planter Item G25365
Delivers in Approximately Two Weeks