Monterey Turflon Ester Turf Herbicide
The Monterey Turflon Ester Turf Herbicide helps keep your outdoor area free of weeds. This concentrate post-emergent formula provides up to 32 gallons of herbicide and helps control Bermudagrass, kikuyugrass, oxalis, ground ivy, wild violet, clover and many other broadleaf weeds.
· Helps control Bermudagrass, kikuyugrass, oxalis, ground ivy, wild violet, clover and many other broadleaf weeds
· Great for use in fescue and other cool-season turf
· Provides up to 10 gallons of ready-to-use herbicide
· Covers up to 10,000 sq. ft.
100 sq ft
Triclopyr 3,5,6-trichloro-2-pyridinyloxyacetic acid, butoxyethyl ester 61.6%
· Keep out of reach of children
· Harmful if swallowed
· Causes moderate eye irritation
· Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing during and after application
· Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals
· Do not allow people (other than applicator) or pets on treated areas
· Do not allow people or pets to enter the treated areas until sprays have dried
· Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person or pet, either directly or through drift
Manufactured by Monterey Lawn and Garden:
Monterey Lawn and Garden Products, located in Fresno, California, is a distributor of plant protection chemicals and fertilizers. These products are designed to fill the "niche" of a particular market and bring to the homeowner professional grade agricultural technology.