Ornamec Grass Herbicide
The Most Effective Herbacide on Perennial and Annual Grasses Including Bermudagrass
Ornamec provides outstanding post-emergent control of unwanted grassses in groundcovers, turf, shrubs and trees. Applying Ornamec over the top of your fecue or zoysia lawn will effectively kill and stop the spreading of bermudagrass in the turf. Ornamec can also be used over the top and around nearly 500 species and varieties of groundcover, shrubs, trees, flowers, and wildflowers areas. Some ornamentasl requiore that the product be applied as a directed spray in order to minimize the adverse effects that over the top spray many cause.
Ornamec will control over 30 grass weed species including many common types of unwanted annual grasses, crabgrass, barnyardgrass, goosegrass, foxtail, sanbur, and pancium.
· Selectively controls emerged annual grasses like pancium, goosegrass, crabgrass, foxtail, sanbur and barnyardgrass
· Controls perennial grasses such as bermudagrass, quackgrass, torpedoegrass and johnsongrass
· Over the top applications on over 400 ornamentals, shrubs, groundcovers, trees, flowers and wildflowers
· Can be used on and around newly emerging ornamentals as well as transplants
· Rain-fast in 1 hour after application
· Treated grasses cease growth in 48 hours
· Complete death in 1 - 3 weeks!
· Selective revoval of bermudagrass from tall fescue and zoysia turf
· All sizes are concentrates and include a surfactant to help increase effectiveness
Directions and Application:
Mix 2.5 oz. per 1gal. of water
1/2 oz of Ornamec per 1000 sq. ft. (20-24 oz per acre)