Proven Effective Method For Commercial Bird Removal
We offer Solid Polycarbonate and Stainless Steel bird spikes, both materials are available narrow or standard width sizes
In areas where cosmetics are of concern, we recommend the polycarbonate material since the plastic will blend into the building and barely be visible. This product is made with a tough polycarbonate base which supports a series of "spikes" that are shaped and designed to present a hazard to any bird that lands on ledges and edges where it is installed.
For true commercial applications where cosmetics are not a concern, consider the Stainless Steel design. These are constructed in two pieces. The actual Spike is made of Stainless Steel so it will not rust and should last for many years.
Which ever style you choose, be sure to get the right size. The Narrow design is for ledges where you need protection 3 inches or less; the Standard Spiked will provide protection for a ledge area 3-6 inches wide. Either design should be kept clean and will be able to endure years of sun and rain. For structures which seem to have an ongoing bird roosting problem, the installation of these Spikes should be enough to keep any type of bird away.
- Target Pests: Any type of roosting bird.
- Where: Statues, ledges, terraces, roofs, chimneys, antennas, gable vents, gutters, etc.
- Easy Mounting: the with screws, nails or adhesive silicon or liquid nails.
- Rate of Application: Based on linear feet and the width of area you want to protect
- Narrow size will cover up to 3 inch wide areas