Proven & Guaranteed to Drive Birds Away
Used In Commercial Applications -Works Great
The new Bird-X QB-4 uses solid-state electronic circuitry to produce harsh, but harmless, UHF sound waves. These sound waves are targeted at overhead bird infestations. Their frequencies are above the human hearing range, so most people are not even aware of them.
Harmless to birds and ecologically safe!
The irritating sound waves produced by the ultrasonic bird repeller QB-4 will not harm birds, but will attack them aggressively in any enclosed or semi-enclosed areas where they roost. The adjustable variations in pitch and sequencing make it difficult for the birds to acclimate to any constant sound pattern. The QB-4 plugs into any convenient 110 vAC outlet and uses less current than a 10 watt bulb, costing only pennies a day to operate.
- Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 4"
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Coverage: Up to 6500 square feet (90 feet diameter circle)
- Power Consumption: Less than 10 watts
- Power Input: 115v AC/60 Hz
- 1 Amp Fast Blow Fuse, .250 x 1.250", Agc 1
- Frequency: 112 dB at 1 meter at 22 kHz (each speaker)
- Frequency Range: 20-30 kHz