Rain Wizard 50, Rain Wizard 300, and Rain Wizard 50 Stand
(Wizard and Stand are sold separately)
Save money and resources by rainwater harvesting. When drought sets in and rain is short, rain barrels can provide that precious water you need for your lawn and garden. The Rain Wizard can provide plenty of pure, un-chlorinated water when municipalities declare periods of low water usage. During heavy rain falls, a typical roof can produce hundreds of gallons of water. By saving that water, you can reduce your average water usage by up to 40%. With those kinds of savings, the Rain Wizard can pay for itself in just a few seasons.
- Made of UV resistant resin to resist fading
- Linkable to other barrels for increased capacity using separately sold linking kit
- Resistant to rust, mold, mildew and rotting
- High quality brass spigot for hose hook-up + overflow spout
- Screen to keep out debris, insects, animals, and children
- Allows room for buckets, pails, and other water carriers to fit under the spigot Makes the whole Rain Wizard system more attractive
- 1 year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Most rain barrels on the market don't fully utilize the water they hold because the spigot is located about halfway up the barrel. This is to allow buckets to be filled, but leaves about a quarter of the water behind. And this remaining water is standing which can be hazardous. Barrels with optimally located spigots don't allow room for buckets and leave only hoses as the draining option. The Rain Wizard 50 Stand solves these issues by lifting and supporting the Rain Wizard 50 rain barrel off the ground. With increased elevation, the barrel can drain at a much faster rate. And any filling device can be easily placed below the spigot without awkward tilting or maneuvering.
Rain Wizard 50 Measures: 31 x 22 x 23 inches; 19 lbs; 50.44 gallon capacity
Rain Wizard 300 Measures: 36.5 x 44.5 x 60 inches; 100lbs; 300 gallon capacity