Rebound Driveway Marker 4 Pack
Easy to Use
Most current markers are hard to install, especially in frozen or rocky ground. They bend, break and never last the season. They’re easily knocked down by plows, passing vehicles—even a hard snow. And in the process, they can damage vehicles, scraping paint and puncturing tires. Add to that, markers can be expensive to buy year after year.
That is where the Rebound Driveway Marker comes in. It will save you time and money, and it is super easy to use.
- The spring-mounted Rebound yields to a 90° angle (flat to the ground
- Long lasting, made out of top-quality materials
- Firmly anchored into ground by an 8-inch metal spike
- Easier and faster to install—even in frozen ground
- 8" spike keeps marker in place all season
- Fiberglass rod, steel spike, stainless steel spring
- Also easy to remove
- Made in the USA