Controls Over 100 species of Insects
Sevin is suitable for virtually any outdoor insect problem. Use Sevin on vegetables, fruits, ornamentals, trees, shrubs, and lawns. It doesn't penetrate plant tissue and it is easily broken down by the environment. Sevin has been widely tested. With over 10,000 toxicology studies conducted to date, you are assured of a proven product.
Sevin brand 4F carbaryl insecticide sets the standard for broad--spectrum control of dozens of pests, including beetles, weevils, stink bugs and worms in tree fruit, nut, vine, citrus, vegetable and other crops.
It offers a host of advantages over other insecticides: ease of application, short PHI, no phytotoxicity, and 12-hour re-entry interval.
- Economical for larger areas
- Short pre-harvest interval
- A size and delivery form for all users
- Controls ticks that vector lyme disease
- Great for use on large gardens, fruit and ornamental trees
- Provides excellent control of leaf eating and sucking insects
Trusted By Professional For Over 30 Years