The Sunshine Shade Cloth Kit
A Greenhouse Essential
The Sunshine Shade Cloth Kit features a multipurpose 60 percent light blocking knitted weave, which provides an excellent cooling and UV light transmission balance. In addition, it is extremely lightweight, and will not unravel when cut or torn like traditional woven shade cloths.
Our custom Garden House shade cloth kits come complete with attractive knitted green shade cloth fabric, nylon cord and six plastic Clip-its, as well as detailed instructions on how to use and install.
This cover is an inexpensive and useful approach to climate control. The cloth serves as a multitude of purposes, blocking wind, (especially valuable in colder months), regulating sun exposure, and preventing overheating.
12 x 12 shade cloth fits all models up to Mt. Rainier (8 x 12 foot model) and is easily cut to size. The 12 x 12 and 12 x 16 foot shade cloths are designed for the Sunshine Gardenhouse greenhouses, but can be used on many greenhouses, with little, or maybe no adjustment.
- Extremely light-weight and easy to handle
- Strong nylon cord
- 6 Plastic clip-its
- Easy to cut - Doesn't unravel when torn
- UV treated for years of dependable service
- 5-year material and workmanship defect warranty
- 12 x 16 Specifications: 144 H x 192 W Inches; 15 lbs
- 12 x 12 Specifications: 144 H x 144 W Inches; 10 lbs
- Reduces the amount of summer sunlight, aiding plant growth
- Prevents overheating and plant burn
- Cools up to 15 degrees
- Can be used as a windscreen or to reduce wind chill and wind flow in colder months