Snap-Cut Saw Head
Rated #1 by Professional Arborists
Since 1943, Fred Marvin Associates has manufactured pole pruners and saws for the professional arborist. Today, their reputation for quality, precision, and durability remains the standard for power and light companies, cemetery and city park tree surgeons, greens keepers, orchard growers, arborists and other professionals.
Marvin Snap Cut saw head with Snap Cut 16-inch bi-cut saw blade is designed to make your job easy. This powerful blade can cut limbs up to 1.25 inches in diameter with ease. The slim design permits access to many areas not reached by more bulky pruners. And the cutting blade is made of high-grade steel to permit several re-sharpenings.
- Snap Cut 16-inch bi-cut saw blade
- Powerful blades cut limbs up to 1.25 inches
- Precision Ground Hook
- Angled Edge for A Duel Cut
- Slim Design for Hard To Reach Areas
- Crafted from High Grade Steel
- Pruner head - round casting.
- Lifetime Guarantee
*this item does not include the adapter