Solar Lamp Post Fixture
Reminiscent of the Late 19th Century
Our energy efficient Lamp posts are also available as a seperate fixture for you to replace outdated technology or low voltage lights and especially they fit over a standard 3” pole. They have super-bright LED's which use a special patented cone reflector to make the light brighter. The gas-light design of our solar lamp light is classic and adds an elegant appeal to your front or back yard.
Using efficient solar-powered technology, the solar lamp lights receive their energy from built-in batteries charged daily by the sun, which in turn light the 6 super-bright LED bulbs. Each solar lamp post has real beveled glass panes that add to the late 19th Century appeal. No maintenance is required with the powder-coated cast-aluminum solar lamp posts that are weather resistant & won't rust.
Worry-free, the solar lamp post turns on automatically at dusk and off at dawn. The solar lamp post can be bolted down (bolts included).
- 17.5" Height
- Elegant, energy-efficient way to light your way
- Automatically turn on and off
- Solar-powered batteries
- Beautiful beveled glass
- Durable, rust-resistant frame can be bolted down (bolts included)
- Special patented cone reflector to make the light brighter
- 6 super-bright LED bulbs are powered by the built-in solar powered batteries
- Rechargeable batter Ni-Cd
- Voltage 4 x 1.2V AA Charging
- Charging Capacity 600mAh
- Lamp Type: Super Bright LED
- Mono Crystalline Solar Cell Light
- Duration Up to 2 nights