Solar Outdoor Wall Lantern
Reminiscent of the Late 19th Century
This beautiful wall fitting solar light comes ready to install to add a great feature to your home. It has our super-bright LED's which use a special patented cone reflector to make the light brighter. The gas-light design of our solar lamp light is classic and adds an elegant appeal to your front or back yard.
Using efficient solar-powered technology, the solar lamp lights receive their energy from built-in batteries charged daily by the sun, which in turn light the 6 super-bright LED bulbs. Each solar lamp post has real beveled glass panes that add to the late 19th Century appeal. No maintenance is required with the powder-coated cast-aluminum solar lamp posts that are weather resistant & won't rust.
Worry-free, the solar lamp post turns on automatically at dusk and off at dawn. The solar lamp post can be bolted down (bolts included).
- Dimensions: 13"H x 9" W
- Elegant, energy-efficient way to light your way
- Automatically turn on and off
- Solar-powered batteries
- Beautiful beveled glass
- Durable, rust-resistant frame can be bolted down (bolts included)
- Special patented cone reflector to make the light brighter
- 6 super-bright LED bulbs are powered by the built-in, solar-powered batteries
- Rechargeable batter Ni-Cd
- Voltage 4 x 1.2V AA Charging
- Charging Capacity 600mAh
- Lamp Type: Super Bright LED
- Mono Crystalline Solar Cell Light
- Duration Up to 2 nights
A Gama Sonic Creation
Gama Sonic makes solar charged lights that are brighter and last up to 3 nights with a one-day charge. The unique designs available, light output and installation options are second to none worldwide. In fact, on Jan 26, 2010, 13,680 National Home Gardening Club members tested their Light My Shed 2 and gave it a rating of 8.9. At Garden.com, we are sure that you will enjoy these lights, and are proud to present Gama Sonic products.