Sunshine Gardenhouse Greenhouse
Sunshine GardenHouse is charming, easy to build and affordable. Manufactured in Longview Washington, our greenhouse kit is built strong and made to last. Each kit is made with a clear natural redwood frame, twin wall polycarbonate and includes vents with automatic vent openers, Dutch doors and a base made with recycled plastic.
With up to four optional benches, you can optimize your space no matter what you want to grow. If you are not sure which size is best, remember you can extend the 6 x 4, 6 x 8, and 8 x 12 foot models at a later date by four feet with our extension kit.
Pre-assembled panels allow for easy assembly of your GardenHouse --a 6' x 8' model, one of our most popular, takes two people about three to four hours to complete. Each kit includes easy to follow printed instructions, clearly labeled panels, as well as an assembly video.
6 x 4, 6 x 8, and 6 x 12 models are known as the Mt. Hood Series. 8 x 12 and 8 x 16 models are known as the Mt. Rainier Series.
- A Disease-Resistant Redwood Frame
- Double-Wall 4.5mm Polycarbonate Glazing Panels
- A Double Dutch-Door Measures 28 W x 78 H Inches
- All Sunshine Gardenhouses Include an Installation Base
- Optional Bench Measures 21 Inches Deep for Smaller Models
- Optional Bench for 8 x 12 and 8 x 16 Models are 31 Inches Deep
- Up to Four Benches Can be Used in Each Gardenhouse
- An Efficiently Angled Roof Slope
- Easy To Assemble / Including Video
- 6 x 4 Model ONLY Includes 1 Bench Kit