The Worm Factory Composting System
Worm composting is an incredibly efficient way to convert kitchen scraps into nutrient-rich compost for your garden. Most 'Master Gardeners' consider worm castings to be the very best compost available. Your plants will thrive with this all-natural compost. Sorting out the undigested scraps can be a messy, inconvenient chore with ordinary worm composters.
The Worm Factory® automatically separates food scraps from finished compost. Simply fill the bottom tray with red wiggler worms, bedding and food scraps. As the worms finish digesting, they will migrate upward into the tray above, leaving rich castings behind. It couldn't be easier or cleaner. No mess. No unpleasant odors. In full operation, the Worm Factory® houses 10,000 to 12,000 worms, consumes 5 to 8 pounds of food a day, allowing you to harvest a full tray of nutrient rich castings every month. Each Worm Factory® comes with full instructions and everything you need to get started.
· Year Round Production
· Odor Free Operation
· Available in 3, 4, or 5 Tray System
· Expandable up to 8 trays
· Houses 4-5 thousand worms that consume 3-6 pounds of food per week
· Separates the worms from the compost so you don't have to
· Available in Red, Green, or Black
· Tea collector with spigot
· 20 Year manufacturer’s warranty on parts and workmanship
· Made in the U.S.A
250g brick of coir
16 page instruction manual