Space Saving Vegetable Garden
If you don't have space for a garden but still would like to grow fresh vegetables than this is for you! It's one of the most efficient method for patio gardening that we've seen.
Grow a garden of fresh tomatoes, herbs, herbs, peppers and more almost anywhere with the space-saving Patio Garden. The heavy-duty plastic planter supports downward-growing tomato plants in four holes underneath; vines are suspended, so they're protected from rot and insects!
On top, up to 80 lbs. of topsoil fills an ample container, perfect for planting herbs, lettuce, peppers and more. Fill the hollow base with sand or water for stability. Easy, no-tool assembly
- No tools are required for assembly
- Size: 52 inches total height
- Top Grow Box Size: 25" x 25" x 7"
- Base: 23" x 4.5" x 23"
- Base can be filled with water or sand for stability
- Made from Attractive Recycled material