Woodstock Victorian Garden Chime
This chime echoes the lavish ironwork that decorates many Victorian buildings and gardens. The Victorian Era was all about romanticism. Dramatic colors, varied textures and sensuous carvings in wood and metal were the hallmark of the day.
The Victorian Garden Chime is our tribute to a time when craftsmen created lavish ironwork art, which decorated buildings and gardens. The long tubes create the effect of distant church bells, which were an important part of everyday life during the Victorian period.
· Cast iron, aluminum and ash wood construction
· Antiqued gray powder-coated cast iron
· 4 silver anodized-aluminum tubes
· Victorian-style ornate hanger and heart-shaped sail
· Lifetime tuning guarantee
Antiqued gray powder-coated cast iron, ash wood, four satin silver anodized aluminum tubes