Wrenchworx Impact Gloves
Teflon® Treated Synthetic Leather
Combining superior dexterity and comfort with industry-leading protection, the Wrenchworx® is the choice of professional mechanics everywhere. Teflon® treated synthetic leather in a tough glove that's oil and water resistant for long-lasting performance.
- DuPont™ Teflon® treatment on palm for oil and water resistance
- Airprene knuckle impact protection
- One piece padded synthetic leather palm
- Double stitched palm, saddle and finger reinforcements for extra durability with max dexterity
- Low Profile Wrist Closure
Prior to Ironclad, work gloves were stuck in the dark ages - no dexterity or breathability and little in the way of protection or comfort. Ironclad changed all this, revolutionizing the way the working world views gloves. In 2005 Ironclad brought this revolution to workwear, using technical fabrics that last longer, breathe better, regulate body temperature, decrease odor, pull sweat off your skin and block UV radiation.