WS-9611U Wireless Forecast Station
La Crosse Superior Technology
Accurate Outdoor Temperatures Displayed in the Comfort of Your home. Never go outside again to see what the weather is like. This wireless digital digital forecast station is capable of collecting and electronically transmitting weather data directly into the comfort of your home.
- Weather-Man Forecast Icon Based on Changing Barometric Pressure
- Indoor Humidity (%RH)
- Wireless Outdoor Temperature (° F or °C)
- Indoor Temperature (°F or °C)
- Calculates Sun Rise/Set BAsed on Selected City Name
- Moon Phase
- Atomic Time and Date with Manual Setting
- 12 or 24 Hour Time Display
- Time Zone Setting
- Perpetual Calendar
- Time Alarm with Snooze
- LED Backlight
- Wall Hanging or Free Standing
- Receiver: 4.25" x 6.04" x 1.14"
- Sensor: 5.5" x 1.625" x 1"
|Indoor Temp. Range
||14 F to 140 F
|Remote Temp. Range
||-21 F to +157.8 F
||Up to 330 feet open air
|Great Gift Idea - Low Price Guarantee
About Lacrosse Technology
Founded in 1985, we are a multinational company with a small-town philosophy of servicing our customers to the highest level. Our consumer electronics products include radio-controlled clocks and watches, wireless weather stations, power monitors, and other measuring devices. We introduced radio-controlled clocks to the US market in 1991 and continue to be on the cutting edge of this technology in America.
Our weather instruments, clocks and watches are calibrated daily to the atomic time standard of the National Institute of Standards and Technology.